Our law firm is located in the historic Lincoln Building, designed by Harry Roberts Temple for Joseph and Isaac Kuhn and built by the English Brothers in 1916. The Lincoln Building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1996.
A metered parking lot is available, as well as metered street parking.
44 Main Street
Champaign, Illinois 61824-1220
To get directions to this location, click "Directions" or "View larger map" on the map below (Google Maps will open in a new window).